Major Infrastructure Projects
- Strategic Planning:
- Developed and implemented a number of long term strategic plans for major economic infrastructure, service providers and tourism operators.
- Corporate Planning:
- Our Principal prepared and delivered over a dozen (5) five year Corporate Plans for a major Government Owned Corporation and several Private Companies.
- Detailed Infrastructure Planning:
- Our Principal oversaw the detailed planning process for a 35 million tonne per annum coal export terminal expansion, a new major coal export terminal and port infrastructure required to facilitate the construction of (3) three major LNG processing plants.
- Environmental Impact Statement Approvals:
- Our Principal led the Project Team which obtained State and Federal Government approval for a 46 million cubic metre dredging project (the largest dredging project approval in Australia).
- Owner Approvals:
- Our Principal obtained Board and Owner approval for several multi-million dollar capital works projects with a cumulative value of over $2 billion.
- Stakeholder Support:
- Our Principal was heavily involved in gaining stakeholder (public companies/ state & federal government/ financial institutions) commercial and regulatory support for major infrastructure projects.
- Customer Engagement:
- Led successful coal marketing campaigns in India, China, Japan, South Korea and Taiwan.
- Operational Excellence:
- Our Principal has extensive experience as both the Operations Manager and CEO of two coal exporting terminals with a capacity of 80 million tonne per annum. He also had overall responsibility for the operation of $2 billion of major economic infrastructure. In both instances he implemented and maintained Continuous Improvement Programs.
- Maintenance and Sustaining Capital:
- Negotiated a rolling 3 year maintenance and sustaining capital program with Coal Exporters to minimize the disruption of coal exports.
Port, Transportation and Logistics
- Negotiation of Access Agreements:
- Comprehensive experience in negotiating, establishing and administering Rail and Port access agreements.
- Coordination of Multi-User Logistic Chains:
- Led and facilitated groups, systems and structures to create efficient multi-user export logistic chains.
Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Negotiation of Enterprise Bargaining Agreements:
- Our Principal has successfully negotiated a number of enterprise bargaining agreements without industrial disputation.
- Strategic Advice:
- Provided advice to several major companies on enterprise bargaining strategies.
Cultural Heritage and Indigenous Land Use Agreements
We have a long history of positive engagement with indigenous communities and have developed innovative mutually beneficial strategies to help ensure the successful negotiation of Cultural Heritage and Indigenous Land Use Agreements.
Our people have longstanding relationships with key industry personnel and decades of experience within the Port, Transportation, Logistics, Resource and Construction industries enabling them to provide strategic value as Non-Executive Chairman and Directors.